Bucks vs Pelicans Game Info
Date: Tuesday, March 12, 2019
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Bucks vs Pelicans Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIL: (-550) | NOP: (+390)
Spread: MIL: -10 (-110) | NOP: +10 (-110)
Total: 236.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: MIL: 68% | NOP: 32%
Bucks vs Pelicans Betting Trends & Stats
- Milwaukee is 20-5 straight up in its last 25 games.
- Milwaukee is 10-3 straight up and 10-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last 13 games.
- New Orleans is 6-3 ATS in its last nine games.
- New Orleans is 3-8 straight up in its last 11 home games.
Bucks vs Pelicans Prop Bet
All Bucks-Pelicans betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Anthony Davis Total Points: Under 16.5 (-122) – Anthony Davis is facing one of the NBA's best defenses, and he hasn't played more than 24 minutes in a game since mid-February. As a result, The Brow has only exceeded 17 points twice in his last 16 games. The Milwaukee Bucks are also excellent at defending opposing big men, surrendering an average of just 41.9 points per game in the paint (second in the NBA).
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.