Hornets vs Rockets Game Info
Date: Monday, March 11, 2019
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Hornets vs Rockets Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHA: (+270) | HOU: (-340)
Spread: CHA: +8 (-115) | HOU: -8 (-105)
Total: 224.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CHA: 40% | HOU: 60%
Hornets vs Rockets Betting Trends & Stats
- Charlotte is 2-6 straight up (SU) in its last eight games.
- Charlotte is 2-6 SU in its last eight road games.
- Houston is 8-0 SU in its last eight games.
- Houston is 19-4 SU in its last 23 home games.
- The total has gone under in four of Houston's last five games.
Hornets vs Rockets Prop Bet
All Hornets-Rockets betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Chris Paul Total Points: Under 15.5 (-122) – Chris Paul is still an effective facilitator, but he isn't the scorer he once was. Over his last five games, Paul is averaging only 9.4 points per game (PPG), while shooting 25.5 percent from the field and 21.4 percent from beyond the arc. Paul can still get it done as a leader, defender and passer, but he could struggle to score against the Charlotte Hornets' defense. Charlotte excels at pressuring lead guards, stealing the ball an average of 7.2 times per game (7th in the NBA).
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.