Cover Photo: Getty Images
Bucks vs Spurs Game Info
Date: Sunday, March 10, 2019
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Bucks vs Spurs Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIL: (-114) | SAS: (-102)
Spread: MIL: -1 (-105) | SAS: +1 (-115)
Total: 228.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: MIL: 56% | SAS: 44%
Bucks vs Spurs Betting Trends & Stats
- Milwaukee is 21-4 straight up (SU) in its last 25 games.
- The total has gone over in four Milwaukee's last six games.
- San Antonio is 4-11 against the spread (ATS) in its last 15 games.
- San Antonio is 5-0 SU in its last five home games.
Bucks vs Spurs Prop Bet
All Bucks-Spurs betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- DeMar DeRozan Total Points: Under 21.5 (-118) – DeMar DeRozan is in a bit of a slump right now, and things likely won't get much better against the Milwaukee Bucks' elite defense. Over his last five games, DeRozan is averaging 19.2 points per game (PPG), and Milwaukee holds opponents to just 108.2 PPG (ninth in the NBA). Milwaukee's lone defensive weak spot, defending the 3-point shot, is not DeRozan's strong suit either, as he attempts only 0.7 3-pointers per game.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.