Purdue vs Northwestern Game Info
No. 11 Purdue Boilermakers (22-8, 15-4 Big Ten) vs Northwestern Wildcats
Time: 2:30 p.m. EST
Location: Welsh-Ryan Arena – Evanston, IL
Purdue vs Northwestern Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook
Moneyline: PUR: (-330) | NW: (+255)
Spread: PUR: -7.5 (-110) | NW: +7.5 (-110)
Total: 134 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: PUR: 80% | NW: 20%
Purdue vs Northwestern Betting Trends & Stats
- Purdue is 5-0 straight up in its last five games against Northwestern.
- Purdue is 2-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- Purdue is 1-4 ATS in its last five road games.
- Northwestern 1-4-2 ATS in its last seven games.
- Northwestern is 1-3-1 ATS in its last five home games.
Purdue vs Northwestern Prop Bet
All Purdue vs Northwestern betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- 1st Half Spread: Purdue -3.5 (+110) – In the last three matchups between these two teams, Purdue has outscored Northwestern in the first half by an average of 7.3 points. On the season, Purdue has an average first-half lead of 4.7 points per game, which ranks 35th in the nation.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.