Oregon State vs Washington Game Info
Oregon State Beavers
Date: Wednesday, March 6, 2019
Time: 10 p.m. EST
Oregon State vs Washington Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ORST: (+220) | WASH: (-280)
Spread: ORST: +6 (-110) | WASH: -6 (-110)
Total: 132 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: ORST: 31% | WASH: 69%
Oregon State vs Washington Betting Trends & Stats
- Oregon State is 17-7 straight up (SU) in its last 24 games against Washington.
- The total has gone under in four of Oregon State's last five games.
- Oregon State is 6-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven road games.
- Washington is 12-4 ATS in its last 16 games.
- Washington is 16-2 SU in its last 18 games.
Oregon State vs Washington Prop Bet
All Oregon State-Washington betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Away Team (Oregon State) Total Points: Under 63 (-115) – The Washington Huskies have one of the better defenses in the country. The Huskies hold opponents to just 63.9 points per game (PPG), which is good for 18th in the NCAA. The Huskies' defense is also particularly effective at defending the 3-point shot, as opponents only sink 6.2 shots from beyond the arc per game (27th in the NCAA). The Oregon State Beavers' offense only shoots 32.2 percent from beyond the arc (284th in the NCAA).
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.