Cover Photo: Getty Images
Raptors vs Pistons Game Info
Date: Sunday, March 3, 2019
Time: 6 p.m. EST
Raptors vs Pistons Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TOR: (-128) | DET: (+108)
Spread: TOR: -2 (-110) | DET: +2 (-110)
Total: 217 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: TOR: 60% | DET: 40%
Raptors vs Pistons Betting Trends & Stats
- Toronto is 9-1 straight up in its last 10 games.
- Toronto is 4-1 in its last five road games.
- Detroit is 4-1 straight up in its last five games.
- The total has gone over in seven of Detroit's last eight games.
Raptors vs Pistons Prop Bet
All Raptors-Pistons betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- 1st Quarter Total Points: Under 55.5 (-104) – The Toronto Raptors are one of the most consistent defenses in the NBA this season, and their defense is at its best in the first quarter. Toronto surrenders just 26.4 points per game in the first quarter (fifth in the NBA). Meanwhile, Detroit's offense typically struggles in the first quarter, ranking just 17th in the NBA in first-quarter scoring.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.