Knicks vs Clippers Game Info
New York Knicks
Date: Sunday, March 3, 2019
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Knicks vs Clippers Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NYK: (+440) | LAC: (-600)
Spread: NYK: +10 (-110) | LAC: -10 (-110)
Total: 227 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: NYK: 42% | LAC: 58%'
Knicks vs Clippers Betting Trends & Stats
- New York is 3-20 straight up in its last 23 games.
- The total has gone under in 12 of New York's last 17 games.
- New York is 1-7 SU in its last eight games.
- Los Angeles is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- Los Angeles is 11-1 SU in its last 12 games against New York.
Knicks vs Clippers Prop Bet
All Knicks-Clippers betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Danilo Gallinari Total Points: Over 19.5 (-110) – Danilo Gallinari is playing lights out right now, and he should face little resistance from the New York Knicks' lackluster defense. Gallinari's excellent play is keeping the Clippers in the playoff hunt, even after losing Tobias Harris to the Philadelphia 76ers. Over his last five games, Gallinari is scoring 19.8 points per game while also shooting a ridiculous 95.3 percent from the charity stripe on 8.6 attempts per game. That's an effective strategy against New York, as the Knicks surrender 24.3 free throw attempts per game (20th in the NBA).
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.