Cover Photo: Getty Images
Michigan vs Maryland Game Info
No. 7 Michigan Wolverines
Date: Sunday, March 3, 2019
Time: 3:45 p.m. EST
Michigan vs Maryland Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MICH: (-120) | MD: (+100)
Total: 128.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: MICH: 73% | MD: 27%
Michigan vs Maryland Betting Trends & Stats
- Michigan is 5-2 against the spread in its last seven games.
- Michigan is 21-4 straight up in its last 25 games.
- The total has gone under in eight of Michigan's last 12 games.
- Maryland is 12-5 SU in its last 17 games.
- Maryland is 7-1 SU in its last eight home games.
IT'S GAMEDAY!— Michigan Men's Basketball (@umichbball) March 3, 2019
: at No. 17/20 Maryland
: College Park, Md.
: Xfinity Center
: 3:45 p.m.
: https://t.co/RWKwwGWvuV #GoBlue 〽️ pic.twitter.com/Hmi3Th36V3
Michigan vs Maryland Prop Bet
All Michigan-Maryland betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Home Team (Maryland) Total Points: Under 63.5 (-110) – The Michigan Wolverines have one of the best defenses in the NCAA this season. Michigan holds opponents to just 58.2 points per game (second in the NCAA), and Michigan is particularly good at running opponents off the 3-point line. The Wolverines' opponents are making only 4.7 3-pointers per game, which is the fewest in the country. The Maryland Terrapins' offense plays at an extremely slow pace, attempting 55.4 field goals per game (274th in the NCAA), so they might struggle to reach the projected total.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.