76ers vs Thunder Game Info
Philadelphia 76ers (39-22, 15-14 Away) vs Oklahoma City Thunder
Time: 8 p.m. EST
76ers vs Thunder Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and props are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PHI: (+280) | OKC: (-350)
Spread: PHI: +7.5 (-110) | OKC: -7.5 (-110)
Total: 239.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: PHI: 64% | OKC: 36%
76ers vs Thunder Betting Trends & Stats
- Philadelphia is 9-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last 11 games against Oklahoma City.
- Philadelphia is 7-9 ATS as an underdog this season.
- Philadelphia is 4-6 ATS in its last 10 games.
- Oklahoma City is 5-0 straight up (SU) against Philadelphia in the last five matchups.
- Oklahoma City is 16-13 ATS as a home favorite this season.
- The total has gone under in seven of the last 10 Philadelphia games.
76ers vs Thunder Prop Bet
All 76ers vs Thunder betting lines, odds and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Russell Westbrook - Over 1.5 Made Threes (-110) – Westbrook started off the year struggling to shoot the basketball, especially from beyond the arc. His season average of 27 percent from 3-point range reflects that. However, Westbrook has started to turn it around. Over his last five games, he has taken 48 3-pointers, sinking 18 of them, for a respectable 37.5 percent. Philadelphia opponents have taken an average of 29.5 3-pointers a game this season and recent trends suggest that Westbrook will take a good portion of them.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.