Duke vs Virginia Tech Game Info
Duke Blue Devils (24-3, 12-2 ACC) vs Virginia Tech Hokies (21-6, 10-5 ACC)
Date: Tuesday, Feb. 26, 2019
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Cassell Coliseum – Blacksburg, VA
Game day!— Virginia Tech Men's Basketball (@HokiesMBB) February 26, 2019
Wear white tonight ⚪️
vs. No. 3 Duke
7 p.m. ET
https://t.co/0zEXvAhs3q#getBETTER | #Hokies 旅 pic.twitter.com/onemylD3Hi
Duke vs Virginia Tech Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DUKE: (-170) | VT: (+145)
Spread: DUKE: -3.5 (-110) | VT: +3.5 (-110)
Total: 145.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: DUKE: 79% | VT: 21%
Duke vs Virginia Tech Betting Trends & Stats
- Duke is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five road games.
- Duke is 2-4 ATS in its last six road games against Virginia Tech.
- The total has hit the under in nine of Duke's last 11 games against Virginia Tech.
- Virginia Tech is 1-4-1 ATS in its last six games.
- Virginia Tech is 1-5 ATS in its last six home games.
Highest Scoring Average vs. Top 10 Teams | 2018-19— Duke Basketball (@DukeMBB) February 25, 2019
1. RJ: 27.1 PPG
2. K. Johnson (UK): 19.5 PPG
3. Zion: 18.0 PPG (played only 1 min. vs UNC)
*Min. 4 games played#DukeMBBStats pic.twitter.com/uRRb484ZjK
Duke vs Virginia Tech Prop Bet
All Duke vs Virginia Tech betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- First Half Spread: Duke -2 (-105) – In the last 10 matchups between these two teams, Duke has outscored Virginia Tech in the first half by an average of 6.5 points. This season, Duke beats teams in the first half by an average of 8.0 points, good for 9th in the nation.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.