Cover Photo: Getty Images
Liverpool vs Bayern Munich Game Info
Liverpool (20-5-1 Premier League, 65 Pts) vs. Bayern Munich (15-3-4 Bundesliga, 48 Pts)
Date: Tuesday, Feb. 19, 2019
Time: 3 p.m. EST
Location: Anfield Stadium – Liverpool, England
Liverpool vs Bayern Munich Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LIV: (+110) | DRAW: (+250) | BMU: (+250)
Spread: LIV: -1 (+300) | BMU: +1 (-135)
Total: 2.5 Goals | Over: (-140) | Under: (+120)
Liverpool vs Bayern Munich Betting Trends & Stats
- Liverpool hasn't lost a match since Jan. 7, going 3-2-0 over its last five matches.
- Liverpool has scored at least one goal in every match since a 2-0 loss to Red Star Belgrade back on Nov. 6, 2018.
- Liverpool heads into this matchup currently tied with Manchester City for first place (65 points) in the English Premier League table.
- Bayern Munich is 8-1-1 in its last 10 matches overall.
- Bayern Munich has scored at least one goal in all but one match this season, which came in a 2-0 loss to Hertha Berlin back on Sept. 28, 2018.
- Bayern Munich comes into this game sitting in second place (48 points) of the German Bundesliga table.
Liverpool vs Bayern Munich Betting Prediction
Football Tips is predicting a draw in this match.
The Champions League continues this week and Liverpool welcome Bayern Munich to Anfield in a mouth-watering tie ⚽ — Football Tips (@footballtips) February 17, 2019
Predictions, preview & betting tips here!! 18+ only... ⬇https://t.co/HRDMCc4lNh
Liverpool vs Bayern Munich Prop Bet
All Liverpool-Bayern Munich prop bets and odds are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Both Teams to Score: Yes (-166) – As mentioned in the betting trends section above, both of these teams know how to score and do it with consistency. Liverpool has scored at least one goal in 18 consecutive EPL matches ahead of Tuesday's battle with Bayern Munich, and Bayern has scored at least one goal in all but one of its 22 Bundesliga games this season.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.