Raptors vs Clippers Game Info
Raptors (21-7, 10-3) vs. Clippers (17-9, 9-2 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Dec. 11, 2018
Time: 10:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Staples Center -- Los Angeles, CA
All betting odds, lines and props via FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TOR (-166) | LAC: (+142)
Spread: TOR: -3.5 (-110) | LAC: +3.5 (-110)
Total: 221.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: TOR: (68%) | LAC: (32%)
Raptors vs Clippers Betting Trends & Stats
- Toronto is 1-5 ATS in its last six games.
- Toronto is 6-2 ATS in its last eight games when playing against the Clippers
- Los Angeles is 8-2 ATS in its last 10 games at home.
- Los Angeles is 2-6 ATS in its last eight games when playing Toronto.
Raptors vs Clippers Prop Bets
All Raptors - Clippers prop bets and odds are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Tobias Harris Over 19.5 points (-118) – With Kawhi Leonard looking like he won't play tonight, Harris' potential to score increases immensely now that the best wing defender in the NBA won't be guarding him all night. Harris has enjoyed somewhat of a breakout season as the number one scoring option on this starless Clippers team.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.