ACC Championship Game Info
Pittsburgh Panthers (7-5) vs. No. 2 Clemson Tigers (12-0)
Date: Saturday, Dec. 1, 2018
Time: 8 p.m. EST
ACC Championship Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props via FanDuel Sportsbook
Spread: PITT: +27.5 (-110) | CLEM: -27.5 (-110)
Total: 52.5 | Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: PITT: (28%) | CLEM: (72%)
Average cost of a ticket for conference championships:— CFB Home (@CFBHome) November 27, 2018
SEC — Alabama vs Georgia: $776
Big 12 — Oklahoma vs Texas: $331
Big Ten — Ohio St vs Northwestern: $211
ACC — Clemson vs Pittsburgh: $105
Pac-12 — Utah vs Washington: $90
- PITT: None
- CLEM: None
Records Against the Spread:
- PITT: (7-5-0)
- CLEM: (6-6-0)
- Upon facing undefeated Clemson, Pittsburgh will become the common denominator (opponent) among three of the four remaining undefeated teams in college football this season. Pitt has already faced No. 3 Notre Dame (12-0) and No. 8 UCF (11-0).
- Pittsburgh and Clemson have faced one another only twice in each program's history, and the Panthers have actually won both times (1977, 2016).
- The Panthers' last win over the Tigers came on the road at Clemson, 43-42, in 2016, which was a win over the same Clemson team that went on to win the 2016-17 College Football Playoff.
No. 2 Clemson seeks 4th straight ACC title vs Pittsburgh | No. 2 Clemson is seeking its fourth straight Atlantic Coast Conference championship when it plays Pittsburgh on Saturday... | https://t.co/YwA8iusJ5c— Rocketnews (@Rocketnews1) November 29, 2018
- Away Team (Pittsburgh) Total: Over 12.5 Points (-110) – Clemson may have the No. 4 scoring defense in the country, allowing an astoundingly-low 14 points per game, but Pittsburgh knows how to score the rock. The Panthers have been relatively inconsistent on offense, but Pitt has scored 52 or more points in two of their last five games against ACC competition.
- Home Team (Clemson) Total: Over 40 Points (-110) – Clemson's offense has been on an absolute tear in the second half of the season, averaging more than 51 PPG over the last seven games. And Pittsburgh's defense isn't exactly anything to write home about either.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.