Game Info: Cal State Bakersfield (0-0) @ TCU (0-0)
Date: Wednesday, Nov. 7
Time: 9:00 p.m. EST
Odds: Provided by FanDuel Sportsbook
Spread: CSB: +18.5 (-110) | TCU: -18.5 (-110)
Total: 142.5 | Over (-110) | Under: (-110)
- This is the first time these two programs have ever played each other.
- TCU opens the season ranked at No. 20 following up its first trip to the NCAA tournament since 1998.
- Cal State brings back leading scorer Damiyne Durham, who averaged 12.3 points last season while shooting 38 percent from the field.
- TCU lost it's two leading scorers but brings back three players that also scored in double digits last season: Desmond Bane, Jaylen Fisher and Kouat Noi. Those players averaged 12.5, 12.3 and 10.2 points respectively.
Best Prop Bets
- 1st Half Total Points under 67 - It's the first game of the season against a middling opponent so it's unlikely TCU is going to be firing on all cylinders. Also, while Cal State Bakersfield might not be as talented as TCU, they do pride themselves on defense and will surely put up a fight early in the game. Combine that with Cal State having trouble scoring and the first half under is the most interesting prop you can find on this early season matchup.
Get $5 with your first deposit on FanDuel. Join Now.
Ian McCafferty is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Ian McCafferty also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username itmccaff. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.