Game Info: Georgia Bulldogs (7-1) at Kentucky Wildcats (7-1)
- Date: Saturday, Nov. 3
- Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
- Location: Kroger Field – Lexington, KY
Odds: All Betting Props and Odds Available via FanDuel Sportsbook
- Moneyline: Georgia Bulldogs (-340) I Kentucky Wildcats (+260)
- Spread: Georgia Bulldogs (-9, -105) I Kentucky Wildcats (+9, -115)
- Total: 44.5 – Over: (-110) I Under: (-110)
- Both of these teams have made a living on defense this season, with Kentucky heading into Saturday's matchup tied with No. 2 Clemson for the best scoring defense in the country and the 10th-best total defense, while Georgia comes in as the 14th-best total defense.
- Kentucky's defense is even stronger at home, allowing only 10.8 PPG in Lexington. The Wildcats haven't allowed more than 20 points to a visiting team all season.
- Kentucky has never appeared in an SEC Championship game, but if they beat Georgia this Saturday, the Wildcats will be in control of the SEC East and could even have a shot at a potential College Football Playoff berth, despite their current +10000 odds to win the CFP title.
Best Prop Bets:
- Alternative Total: Over 51.5 Points (+240) – None of the last five matchups in this series played in Lexington have totaled less than 51 total points (70.6 PPG on average), and Georgia's offense has been rolling this season.
- Away Team (Georgia) to Score Over 26.5 Points (-115) – The Bulldogs already have an 8.5-point spread to cover and even though these are two strong defenses, Georgia has scored at least 36 points in all but one game this season -- a 36-16 loss on the road against LSU.
Get $5 with your first deposit on FanDuel. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.