49ers vs Ravens Game Info
San Francisco 49ers (10-1, 5-0 Away) vs. Baltimore Ravens (9-2, 4-1 Home)
Date: Sunday, Dec. 1, 2019
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: M&T Bank Stadium – Baltimore, MD
49ers vs Ravens Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SF: (+220) | BAL: (-260)
Spread: SF: +5.5 (-110) | BAL: -5.5 (-110)
Total: 45.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: SF: 38% | BAL: 62%
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: SF: (+650) | BAL: (+340)
49ers vs Ravens Betting Trends
- Baltimore is 4-2 in the six all-time, head-to-head matchups with San Francisco.
- The total has hit the over in four of San Francisco's last five games.
- San Francisco is 5-0 straight up in its last five road games.
- Baltimore is 5-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games overall.
- The total has hit the over in sic of Baltimore's last nine games.
- The total has hit the over in four of the six all-time games played between Baltimore and San Francisco.
49ers vs Ravens Stats
- San Francisco is averaging 30.2 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 2 in the NFL).
- San Francisco is surrendering 14.8 PPG this season (No. 2 in the NFL).
- Baltimore is averaging 35.1 PPG this season (No. 1 in the NFL).
- Baltimore is surrendering 18.4 PPG this season (No. 5 in the NFL).
- San Francisco defeated the Green Bay Packers, 37-8, at home in Week 12.
- Baltimore defeated the Los Angeles Rams, 45-6, on "Monday Night Football" in Week 12.
49ers vs Ravens Prop Bet
All 49ers-Ravens odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): Ravens by 1 to 13 Points (+135) – The 49ers are one of the most complete teams in the NFL this year, but the Baltimore Ravens may be perfectly built to beat them. San Francisco has allowed just 14.8 PPG this season (No. 2 in the NFL), but they've surrendered 111.1 rushing yards per game (No. 19 in the NFL). And the Ravens lead the league in rushing offense, averaging 210.5 yards per game – 60-plus yards better than the second-best 49ers at 145.6 yards per game. If Baltimore can establish the run, the Ravens have a chance to come away with a victory, but the 49ers are certainly talented enough to keep this one within two touchdowns on Sunday.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.