2022 Scottish Open Payout
The total value of the purse for the 2022 Scottish Open has been set to $8 million, nearly $1 million higher than in 2021, with the winner set to receive $1.44 million.
That $1.44 million is also higher than any previous payouts and the highest in Scottish Open history. The previous high is from the 2021 winner, Min Woo Lee earned $1.33 million for his win.
Scottish Open Field
The field for the Scottish Open can be found at this link. Min Woo Lee is the defending champion of this event.
Scottish Open Payout History
The winner of the Scottish Open has received over $1 million since 2017, but this year's top payout of $1.44 million will be a new record for the highest in tournament history.
Below is a list of Scottish Open winners and their payouts dating back the last 10 tournaments.
1. 2021 - Min Woo Lee ($1.33 million)
2. 2020 - Aaron Rai ($1.17 million)
3. 2019 - Bernd Wiesberger ($1.17 million)
4. 2018 - Brandon Stone ($1.17 million)
5. 2017 - Rafa Cabrera-Bello ($1.17 million)
6. 2016 - Alex Noren ($541,668)
7. 2015 - Rickie Fowler ($541,668)
8. 2014 - Justin Rose ($500,000)
9. 2013 - Phil Mickelson ($500,000)
10. 2012 - Jeev Milkha Singh ($416,668)
Adam Taylor McKillop is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Adam Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username atmckillop. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.