Rowing has long been an Olympic medal sport making its debut back in 1900, but women's competitions were first introduced in 1976. The coxless pair event has been one of the most competitive sports on the schedule ever since.
Olympics Women's Coxless Pair
The New Zealand duo of Kerri Gowler & Grace Prendergast lead the field with odds set at +150 to take home the gold, according to FanDuel Sportsbook. The young women have been a constant force in the sport of rowing over the last few years and are now looking to make an impact at the Olympics.
Canada's Caileigh Filmer & Hillary Janssens follow closely behind with odds set at +250.
Here's how the rest of the women's rowing coxless pair Gold Medal odds are shaping up.
Women's Rowing Coxless Pair Gold Medal Winner Odds
1. Kerri Gowler & Grace Prendergast (NZL): +150
2. Caileigh Filmer & Hillary Janssens (CAN): +250
3. Annabelle McIntyre & Jessica Morrison (AUS): +380
4. Helen Glover & Polly Swann (GBR): +550
5. Adriana Ailincai & Iuliana Buhus (ROU): +1700
6. Megan Kalmoe & Tracy Eisser (USA): +2500
7. Fie Udby Erichsen & Hedvig Rasmussen (DEN): +3400
8. Vasilisa Stepanova & Elena Oriabinskaia (ROC): +4400
9. Kiri Tontodonati & Aisha Rocek (ITA): +7500
10. Aina Cid & Virginia Diaz (ESP): +7500
11. Monika Dukarska & Aileen Crowley (IRL): +10000
12. Huang Kaifeng & Liu Jinchao (CHN): +10000
13. Christina Bourbou & Maria Kyridou (GRE): +10000
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.