2021 Tokyo Olympics: Women's 100m Hurdles Gold Medal Odds Favor Puerto Rico's Jasmine Camacho-Quinn on FanDuel
The 2021 Tokyo Olympic Games are in full swing and sports fans can put in wagers on a number of different events on FanDuel Sportsbook.
It's hard not to associate the Summer Olympic Games with all of the sprinting events that it offers, including the women's 100m hurdles. This year's competition is shaping up to be a two-woman race, which should be entertaining for viewers.
Olympics Women's 100m Hurdles
Puerto Rico's Jasmine Camacho-Quinn is FanDuel Sportsbook's favorite to win the women's 100m hurdles gold medal at -105 odds. However, Team USA's Kendra Harrison is a close second at +160 odds. Considering how the best odds after that belong to Nigeria's Tobi Amunsan and USA's Christina Clemons at +1300, it goes to show just how much Camacho-Quinn and Harrison are above the competition.
Here's a look at how the rest of the women's 100m hurdles gold medal odds are shaping up.
Olympics Women's 100m Hurdles Gold Medal Odds
1. Jasmine Camacho-Quinn (PUR): -105
2. Kendra Harrison (USA): +160
3. Tobi Amunsan (NGR): +1300
4. Christina Clemons (USA): +1300
5. Gabbi Cunningham (USA): +1900
6. Cindy Sember (GBR): +2700
7. Britany Anderson (JAM): +2700
8. Tiffany Porter (GBR): +4100
9. Megan Tapper (JAM): +5000
10. Devynne Charlton (BAH): +5000
11. Elizabeth Clay (AUS): +5000
12. Elvira Herman (BLR): +5000
13. Nadine Visser (NED): +5000
14. Yanique Thompson (JAM): +6000
15. Cyrena Samba-Mayela (FRA): +6000
16. Andrea Vargas (CRC): +8000
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!