Shevchenko vs Murphy Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 266 — Women's Flyweight Championship Bout — Co-Main Event
Valentina "Bullet" Shevchenko (c) (21-3-0, 7 KO's, 7 Submissions) vs. Lauren "Lucky" Murphy (15-4-0, 8 KO's, 1 Submission)
Date: Saturday, September 25, 2021
Fight Time: This will be the co-main event on the main card, which begins at 10 p.m. EST.
Venue: T-Mobile Arena — Paradise, NV
Shevchenko vs Murphy Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 266 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Valentina Shevchenko: (-1300)
- Lauren Murphy: (+730)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Shevchenko by KO/TKO: (-120)
- Shevchenko by Points: (+200)
- Shevchenko by Submission: (+500)
- Murphy by KO/TKO: (+1000)
- Murphy by Points: (+1400)
- Murphy Submission: (+2600)
Shevchenko vs Murphy Prediction
UFC 266 Shevchenko-Murphy prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Valentina Shevchenko (97%)
Method of Victory: KO/TKO (71%)
Shevchenko vs Murphy Betting Trends & Stats
- Valentina Shevchenko defeated Jessica Andrade, by TKO, in her most recent fight on Apr. 24, 2021.
- Lauren Murphy defeated Joanne Calderwood, by decision, in her most recent fight on June 12, 2021.
- Shevchenko averages 3.02 significant strikes landed per minute with a 51% accuracy rate.
- Murphy averages 3.95 significant strikes landed per minute with a 40% accuracy rate.
- Shevchenko averages 1.99 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 62% defense rate.
- Murphy averages 4.25 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 61% defense rate.
- Shevchenko has a 63% takedown accuracy rate.
- Murphy has a 70% takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.