UC Riverside vs Hawaii Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for February 3 College Basketball Game
By Duel Staff
Thursday's slate in college basketball includes a matchup between the UC Riverside Highlanders and the Hawaii Rainbow Warriors.
Before you place your bet on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
UC Riverside vs Hawaii Point Spread
UC Riverside is favored by 2.5 points over Hawaii. UC Riverside is -118 to cover the spread, with Hawaii being -104.
UC Riverside vs Hawaii Over/Under
An over/under of 126.5 has been set for UC Riverside-Hawaii on February 3, with the over being -110 and the under -110.
UC Riverside vs Hawaii Moneyline
Looking at the moneyline for UC Riverside-Hawaii, UC Riverside is the favorite at -160, and Hawaii is +130.
UC Riverside vs Hawaii Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: UC Riverside win (53.4%)
UC Riverside vs Hawaii Betting Trends
- UC Riverside is 8-8-0 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- As 2.5-point favorites or more, the Highlanders are 4-4 against the spread.
- UC Riverside has played 18 games this year, and four of them have hit the over.
- Against the spread, Hawaii is 9-6-0 this year.
- The Rainbow Warriors have two wins ATS (2-2) as a 2.5-point underdog or more this season.
- There have been seven Hawaii games (out of 16) that went over the total this season.
UC Riverside vs Hawaii Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: UC Riverside: (-160) | Hawaii: (+130)
- Spread: UC Riverside: -2.5 (-118) | Hawaii: +2.5 (-104)
- Total: 126.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!