The college basketball schedule on Friday includes the Toledo Rockets facing the Ball State Cardinals.
Before you place your bet on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Toledo vs Ball State Point Spread
Ball State is an underdog by 7.5 points against Toledo. Ball State is -110 to cover the spread, and Toledo is -110.
Toledo vs Ball State Over/Under
Toledo versus Ball State on February 4 has an over/under of 155.5 points, with the over -110 and the under -110.
Toledo vs Ball State Moneyline
The moneyline numbers for Toledo vs. Ball State reveal Toledo as the favorite (-320) and Ball State as the underdog (+255).
Toledo vs Ball State Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Toledo wins (88.1%)
Toledo vs Ball State Betting Trends
- Against the spread (ATS), Toledo is 15-5-0 this season.
- The Rockets' ATS record as 7.5-point favorites or more is 7-1.
- There have been 10 Toledo games (out of 22) that went over the total this year.
- Ball State has eight wins in 21 games against the spread this year.
- The Cardinals have no wins ATS (0-5) as a 7.5-point underdog or more this season.
- Ball State has played 21 games this year, and 10 of them have gone over the total.
Toledo vs Ball State Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Toledo: (-320) | Ball State: (+255)
- Spread: Toledo: -7.5 (-110) | Ball State: +7.5 (-110)
- Total: 155.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!