Titans vs Panthers Game Info
Tennessee Titans (4-4, 2-2 Away) vs. Carolina Panthers (4-3, 1-2 Home)
Date: Sunday, Nov. 3, 2019
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Bank of America Stadium – Charlotte, NC
Titans vs Panthers Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TEN: (+180) | CAR: (-210)
Spread: TEN: +4 (-110) | CAR: -4 (-110)
Total: 41.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: TEN: 29% | CAR: 71%
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: TEN: (+9500) | CAR: (+5000)
Titans vs Panthers Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in four of Tennessee's last five games when playing Carolina.
- Tennessee is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games against an NFC South opponent.
- Carolina is 1-5 straight up in its last six games at home.
- Carolina is 4-1 ATS in its last five games.
Titans vs Panthers Stats
- Tennessee is averaging 18.5 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 26 in the NFL).
- Tennessee is surrendering 16.9 PPG this season (No. 4 in the NFL).
- Carolina is averaging 25.6 PPG this season (No. 13 in the NFL).
- Carolina is surrendering 26.3 PPG this season (No. 24 in the NFL).
- Tennessee defeated the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, 27-23, in Week 8.
- Carolina lost to the San Francisco 49ers, 51-13, in Week 8.
Titans vs Panthers Prop Bet
All Titans-Panthers odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Away Team (Tennessee) Total Points: Over 18.5 (-110) – The Titans' offensive woes have been well documented this season, but they've actually seen an uptick in production since Ryan Tannehill was named the team's starting quarterback. Over the past two weeks, Tennessee is averaging 25.0 points per game and 324.5 yards of total offense. Additionally, the Panthers' defense has been average at best this season, allowing opponents to score at least 20 points in six of their seven games so far in 2019.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.