Texas Tech vs Iowa State Basketball Game Info
No. 18 Texas Tech Red Raiders (9-3, 2-2 Big 12) vs. Iowa State Cyclones (2-6, 0-4 Big 12)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 9, 2020
Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: James H. Hilton Coliseum – Ames, IA
Texas Tech vs Iowa State Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TTU: (-405) | ISU: (+320)
Spread: TTU: -8.5 (-106) | ISU: +8.5 (-114)
Total: 133.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TTU: (87%) | ISU: (13%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: TTU: (+3000) | ISU: (+18000)
Texas Tech vs Iowa State Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Texas Tech: 73.9%
Iowa State: 26.1%
Texas Tech vs Iowa State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Texas Tech defeated Iowa State, 87-57, in the most recent meeting between these teams on Feb. 22, 2020.
- Texas Tech is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Iowa State.
- Iowa State is 20-17 in the 37 all-time, head-to-head matchups with Texas Tech.
- Texas Tech defeated Kansas State, 82-71, in its most recent game on Jan. 5, 2021.
- Iowa State lost to then-No. 4 Texas, 78-72, in its most recent game on Jan. 5, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!