Suns vs 76ers Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Phoenix Suns (41-16, 18-7 Away) vs. Philadelphia 76ers (39-18, 22-6 Home)
Date: Wednesday, April 21, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Wells Fargo Center — Philadelphia, PA
Suns vs 76ers Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PHO: (-116) | PHI: (-102)
Spread: PHO: -1 (-110) | PHI: +1 (-110)
Total: 220.5 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: PHO: (52%) | PHI: (48%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: PHO: (+2400) | PHI: (+1200)
Suns vs 76ers Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Suns vs 76ers Betting Trends
- Phoenix is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against Philadelphia.
- The total has hit the over in nine of Phoenix's last 12 games.
- Philadelphia is 0-5 ATS in its last five home games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Philadelphia's last six games against Phoenix.
- Phoenix defeated Milwaukee, 128-127 (OT), in its most recent game on April 19, 2021.
- Philadelphia lost to Golden State, 107-96, in its most recent game on April 19, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.