Stanford vs Utah Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for February 17 College Basketball Game
College basketball's Thursday schedule includes the Stanford Cardinal taking on the Utah Utes.
Before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital info about this matchup.
Stanford vs Utah Point Spread
Stanford is favored by 4 points against Utah. Stanford is -110 to cover the spread, while Utah is -110.
Stanford vs Utah Over/Under
An over/under of 139.5 has been set for Stanford-Utah on February 17, with the over being -110 and the under -110.
Stanford vs Utah Moneyline
Utah is the underdog, +150 on the moneyline, while Stanford is a -182 favorite.
Stanford vs Utah Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Stanford win (76.8%)
Stanford vs Utah Betting Trends
- Stanford is 12-12-1 against the spread (ATS) this year.
- As 4-point favorites or more, the Cardinal are 3-5 against the spread.
- This season, 12 of Stanford's 25 games have gone over the point total.
- Utah's record against the spread is 9-15-1.
- The Utes have two wins ATS (2-4-1) as a 4-point underdog or more this season.
- There have been 14 Utah games (out of 25) that hit the over this season.
Stanford vs Utah Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Stanford: (-182) | Utah: (+150)
- Spread: Stanford: -4 (-110) | Utah: +4 (-110)
- Total: 139.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!