Royals vs Tigers Game Info
Kansas City Royals (2-4, 2-4 Away) vs. Detroit Tigers (4-2, 2-1 Home)
Date: Thursday, July 30, 2020
Time: 7:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Comerica Park – Detroit, MI
How to Watch: MLB.TV
Royals vs Tigers Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: KC: (-130) | DET: (+114)
Spread: KC: -1.5 (+112) | DET: +1.5 (-132)
Total: 10 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): KC: (57%) | DET: (43%)
World Series Odds: KC: (+30000) | DET: (+22000)
Royals vs Tigers Probable Pitchers
Royals: Brady Singer (0-0, 3.60 ERA)
Tigers: Ivan Nova (0-0, 5.40 ERA)
Royals vs Tigers Betting Trends
- Detroit defeated Kansas City, 5-4, in their last matchup on Wednesday.
- Kansas City has covered the spread (run line) in 66.7 percent of its games this season (T-No. 3 in MLB).
- Kansas City has hit the over in 33.3 percent of its games this season (T-No. 18 in MLB).
- Detroit has covered the spread (run line) in 33.3 percent of its games this season (T-No. 21 in MLB).
- Detroit has hit the over in 33.3 percent of its games this season (T-No. 18 in MLB).
Royals vs Tigers Stats
- Kansas City has averaged 4.33 runs per game this season (No. 17 in MLB).
- Kansas City has surrendered 4.67 runs per game this season (T-No. 14 in MLB).
- Detroit has averaged 4.17 runs per game this season (T-No. 19 in MLB).
- Detroit has surrendered 5.67 runs per game this season (T-No. 25 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.