Whittaker vs Gastelum Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 24 — Middleweight Main Event
Robert "The Reaper" Whittaker (23-5-0, 9 KOs, 5 submissions) vs. Kelvin Gastelum (17-6-0, 6 KOs, 7 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, April 17, 2021
Fight Time: This will be the final fight of the main card, which begins at 7 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC Apex — Las Vegas, NV
Whittaker vs Gastelum Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 24 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Robert Whittaker (-265)
- Kelvin Gastelum (+210)
- Draw (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Whittaker by KO/TKO: (+240)
- Whittaker by Points : (+130)
- Whittaker by Submission: (+1500)
- Gastelum by KO/TKO: (+550)
- Gastelum by Points : (+500)
- Gastelum by Submission: (+1600)
Whittaker vs Gastelum Prediction
UFC Vegas 23 Vettori-Holland prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Robert Whittaker (92%)
Method: Decision (92%)
Whittaker vs Gastelum Betting Trends & Stats
- Robert Whittaker defeated Jared Cannonier, by decision, in his most recent bout on Oct. 24, 2020.
- Kelvin Gastelum defeated Ian Heinisch, by decision, in his most recent bout on Feb. 13, 2021.
- Whittaker averages 4.52 significant strikes landed per minute with a 40% accuracy rate.
- Gastelum averages 3.64 significant strikes landed per minute with a 43% accuracy rate.
- Whittaker averages 3.44 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 60% defense rate.
- Gastelum averages 2.92 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 59% defense rate.
- Whittaker has a 84% takedown defense rate.
- Gastelum has a 64% takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.