Rays vs Marlins Odds, Probable Pitchers, Betting Lines & Prediction MLB Opening Day Game on FanDuel Sportsbook
By Larry Rupp
Rays vs Marlins Game Info
Tampa Bay Rays (0-0, 0-0 Away) vs. Miami Marlins (0-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Thursday, April 1, 2021
Time: 4:10 p.m. EST
Venue: loanDepot Park – Miami, FL
Rays vs Marlins Betting Info
All MLB betting lines, odds, and spreads are according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TB: (-148) | MIA: (+126)
Spread: TB: -1.5 (+120) | MIA: +1.5 (-142)
Total: 7.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): TB: (69%) | MIA: (31%)
World Series Odds: TB: (+2500) | MIA: (+6500)
Rays vs Marlins Probable Pitchers
Rays: Tyler Glasnow (0-0, 0.00 ERA)
Marlins: Sandy Alcantara (0-0, 0.00 ERA)
Rays vs Marlins Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB predictions & expert picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: Tampa Bay Rays
Over/Under: Over 7.5
Rays vs Marlins Betting Trends
- Tampa Bay is 10-1 straight up in its last 11 games against Miami.
- The total has hit the under in 10 of Tampa Bay's last 15 games.
- Miami is 0-5 straight up in its last five home games against Tampa Bay.
- The total has hit over in four of Miami's last five games against Tampa Bay.
Rays vs Marlins Stats
- Tampa Bay averaged 4.60 runs per game last season (T-No. 14 in MLB).
- Tampa Bay surrendered 3.88 runs per game last season (No. 4 in MLB).
- Miami averaged 4.23 runs per game last season (T-No. 22 in MLB).
- Miami surrendered 4.97 runs per game last season (T-No. 19 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.