Barcelos vs Henry Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 270 — Bantamweight Preliminary Card Bout
Raoni Barcelos (16-2-0, 8 KO's, 2 Submissions) vs. Victor "La Mangosta" Henry (21-5-0, 6 KO's, 8 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 22, 2022
Fight Time: This will be on the preliminary card, which begins at 8 p.m. EST.
Venue: Honda Center — Anaheim, CA
Coverage: ESPN2, ESPN+
Barcelos vs Henry Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 270 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Raoni Barcelos: (-450)
- Victor Henry: (+330)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Barcelos by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Barcelos by Points: (N/A)
- Barcelos by Submission: (N/A)
- Henry by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Henry by Points: (N/A)
- Henry by Submission: (N/A)
Barcelos vs Henry Prediction
UFC 270 Barcelos vs Henry prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Raoni Barcelos (92%)
Method of Victory: Decision/Points (71%)
Barcelos vs Henry Betting Trends & Stats
- Raoni Barcelos defeated Timur Valiev, by decision, in his last fight on June 26, 2021.
- Victor Henry defeated Albert Morales, by submission, in his last fight on Oct. 30, 2021.
- Barcelos averages 5.39 significant strikes landed per minute with a 53% accuracy rate.
- This fight will be Henry's UFC debut.
- Barcelos averages 4.36 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 66% defense rate.
- Henry is 9-1 in his last 10 fights.
- Barcelos averages 1.79 takedowns per 15 minutes.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.