Barcelos vs Valiev Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 30 — Bantamweight Bout
Raoni Barcelos (16-1-0, 8 KO's, 2 Submissions) vs. Timur "Lucky" Valiev (17-2-0, 5 KO's, 2 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, June 26, 2021
Fight Time: This will be on the main card, which begins at 4 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC Apex — Las Vegas, NV
Coverage: ESPN+, BT Sport
Barcelos vs Valiev Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 30 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Barcelos: (-245)
- Valiev: (+200)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Barcelos by KO/TKO: (+420)
- Barcelos by Points: (+120)
- Barcelos by Submission: (+700)
- Valiev by KO/TKO: (+750)
- Valiev by Points: (+380)
- Valiev Submission: (+1800)
Barcelos vs Valiev Prediction
UFC Vegas 30 Barcelos-Valiev prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Raoni Barcelos (85%)
Method of Victory: Decision (79%)
Barcelos vs Valiev Betting Trends & Stats
- Raoni Barcelos defeated Khalid Taha, by decision, in his most recent fight on Nov. 7, 2020.
- Timur Valiev defeated Martin Day, by decision, in his most recent fight on Feb. 6, 2021.
- Barcelos averages 5.59 significant strikes landed per minute with a 52% accuracy rate.
- Valiev averages 5.50 significant strikes landed per minute with a 71% accuracy rate.
- Barcelos averages 4.17 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 67% defense rate.
- Valiev averages 1.55 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 56% defense rate.
- Barcelos has a 85% takedown defense rate.
- Valiev has a 50% takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!