Penguins vs Flyers NHL Game Info
NHL Opening Day Game
Pittsburgh Penguins (0-0) vs. Philadelphia Flyers (0-0)
Date: Wednesday, Jan. 13, 2021
Time: 5:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Wells Fargo Center — Philadelphia, PA
Penguins vs Flyers Betting Info
All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: PIT: (+100) | PHI: (-120)
Spread: PIT: +1.5 (-290) | PHI: -1.5 (+240)
Total: 6.5 – Over: (+105) I Under: (-125)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via oddsFire): PIT: (43%) | PHI: (57%)
Odds to Win Stanley Cup: PIT (+2000) | PHI (+1700)
Penguins vs Flyers Expert Prediction & Pick
All NHL expert predictions and picks are according to CBS Sports.
Moneyline: Pittsburgh Penguins (+100)
Over/Under: Under 6
Penguins vs Flyers Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Pittsburgh had a 40-23-6 record in the 2019-20 NHL regular season.
- Philadelphia had a 41-21-7 record in the 2019-20 NHL regular season.
- Pittsburgh is 6-1 straight up in its last seven road games against Philadelphia.
- Philadelphia is 14-6 straight up in its last 20 home games.
- The total has hit the over in four of the last 10 head-to-head matchups between Pittsburgh and Philadelphia.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.