Pitbull vs McKee Fight Info, Date & Time
Bellator 263 — Main Event — Featherweight Championship Bout
Patricio "Pitbull" Freire (32-4-0, 11 KO's, 12 Submissions) vs. AJ "Mercenary" McKee (17-0-0, 6 KO's, 6 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, July 31, 2021
Fight Time: This will be the final fight on the main card, which begins at 6 p.m. EST.
Venue: The Forum — Los Angeles, CA
Pitbull vs McKee Odds & Betting Info
All Bellator 263 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Patricio Freire: (-122)
- AJ McKee: (+100)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Freire by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Freire by Points: (N/A)
- Freire by Submission: (N/A)
- McKee by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- McKee by Points: (N/A)
- McKee by Submission: (N/A)
Pitbull vs McKee Prediction
Bellator 263 Pitbull-McKee prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: AJ McKee (61%)
Method of Victory: Decision (56%)
Pitbull vs McKee Betting Trends
- Patricio Pitbull defeated Emmanuel Sanchez, by submission, in his most recent fight on April 2, 2021.
- AJ McKee defeated Darrion Caldwell, by submission, in his most recent fight on Nov. 19, 2020.
- Pitbull Freire has the most wins in Bellator history (20) and seven successful title defenses over two reigns with the featherweight title.
- McKee has the most consecutive victories in Bellator history (17) and the most stoppage victories in featherweight history (12).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.