Nuggets vs Lakers Odds, Spread, Line, Over/Under, Prediction & Betting Insights for NBA Game on FanDuel Sportsbook
Nuggets vs Lakers Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Denver Nuggets (43-21, 19-11 Away) vs. Los Angeles Lakers (36-28, 17-15 Home)
Date: Monday, May 3, 2021
Time: 10:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Staples Center — Los Angeles, CA
Nuggets vs Lakers Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DEN: (-162) | LAL: (+136)
Spread: DEN: -3.5 (-110) | LAL: +3.5 (-110)
Total: 214.5 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: DEN: (51%) | LAL: (49%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: DEN: (+3600) | LAL: (+460)
Nuggets vs Lakers Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Nuggets vs Lakers Betting Trends
- Denver is 5-0 straight up in its last five games.
- The Lakers are 0-6-1 against the spread (ATS) in their last seven games.
- Denver is 0-5 straight up in its last five road games against the Lakers.
- The total has hit the over in eight of the Lakers' last 10 games against Denver.
- Denver defeated the Clippers, 110-104, in their most recent game on May 1, 2021.
- The Lakers lost to Toronto, 121-114, in its most recent game on May 2, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!