North Alabama vs Liberty Basketball Game Info
North Alabama Lions (10-8, 6-6 ASUN) vs. Liberty Flames (17-5, 8-2 ASUN)
Date: Monday, Feb. 22, 2021
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Liberty Arena – Lynchburg, VA
North Alabama vs Liberty Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UNA: (N/A) | LIB: (N/A)
Spread: UNA: +13.5 (-110) | LIB: -13.5 (-110)
Total: 132 – Over: (-120) | Under: (-102)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: UNA: (N/A) | LIB: (N/A)
North Alabama vs Liberty Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
North Alabama: 8.2%
North Alabama vs Liberty Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Liberty is 4-0 in the four all-time, head-to-head matchups against North Alabama.
- North Alabama is 5-9 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- Liberty is 12-6 ATS this season.
- North Alabama lost to Bellarmine, 87-63, in its most recent game on Feb. 13, 2021.
- Liberty defeated North Florida, 80-60, in its most recent game on Feb. 13, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.