Maximov vs Roberson Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 266 — Preliminary Card Middleweight Bout
Nick Maximov (6-0-0, 2 KO's, 3 Submissions) vs. Karl "Baby K" Roberson (9-4-0, 2 KO's, 4 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, September 25, 2021
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the preliminary card, which begins at 6 p.m. EST.
Venue: T-Mobile Arena— Las Vegas, NV
Maximov vs Roberson Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 266 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Nick Maximov: (+100)
- Karl Roberson: (-122)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Maximov by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Maximov by Points: (N/A)
- Maximov by Submission: (N/A)
- Roberson by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Roberson by Points: (N/A)
- Roberson by Submission: (N/A)
Maximov vs Roberson Prediction
UFC 266 Maximov-Roberson prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Nick Maximov (73%)
Method of Victory: Submission (71%)
Maximov vs Roberson Betting Trends & Stats
- Nick Maximov defeated Oscar Cota, by unanimous decision, in his most recent fight on Nov. 17, 2020.
- Karl Roberson lost to Brendan Allen, by submission, in his most recent fight on April 24, 2019.
- Maximov averages 2.47 significant strikes landed per minute with a 58% accuracy rate.
- Roberson averages 2.87 significant strikes landed per minute with a 51% accuracy rate.
- Maximov averages 0.33 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 58% defense rate.
- Roberson averages 2.38 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 57% defense rate.
- Maximov has a 40% takedown accuracy rate.
- Roberson has a 45% takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.