Nets vs Pelicans Odds, Spread, Line, Over/Under, Prediction & Betting Insights for NBA Game on FanDuel Sportsbook
Nets vs Pelicans Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Brooklyn Nets (38-19, 15-12 Away) vs. New Orleans Pelicans (25-32, 16-14 Home)
Date: Tuesday, April 20, 2021
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Smoothie King Center — New Orleans, LA
Nets vs Pelicans Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BKN: (+124) | NO: (-146)
Spread: BKN: +3 (-112) | NO: -3 (-108)
Total: 234 — Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BKN: (49%) | NO: (51%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: BKN: (+220) | NO: (+24000)
Nets vs Pelicans Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Nets vs Pelicans Betting Trends
- Brooklyn is 5-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against New Orleans.
- The total has hit the over in 13 of New Orleans' last 19 home games.
- The total has hit the cover in 12 of Brooklyn's last 13 road games against New Orleans.
- New Orleans is 1-8 ATS in its last nine games against Eastern Conference opponents.
- Brooklyn lost to Miami, 109-107, in its most recent game on April 18, 2021.
- New Orleans lost to New York, 122-112 in overtime, in its most recent game on April 18, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!