Nets vs Bucks Odds, Spread, Line, Over/Under, Prediction & Betting Insights for NBA Game on FanDuel Sportsbook
Nets vs Bucks Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Brooklyn Nets (43-22, 18-14 Away) vs. Milwaukee Bucks (40-24, 21-10 Home)
Date: Tuesday, May 4, 2021
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Fiserv Forum — Milwaukee, WI
Nets vs Bucks Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BKN: (-102) | MIL: (-116)
Spread: BKN: +1.5 (-110) | MIL: -1.5 (-110)
Total: 241.5 — Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BKN: (66%) | MIL: (34%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: BKN: (+200) | MIL: (+750)
Nets vs Bucks Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Nets vs Bucks Betting Trends
- Brooklyn is 4-15 straight up in its last 19 games against Milwaukee.
- The total has hit the over in nine of Milwaukee's last 12 home games.
- Brooklyn is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Milwaukee's last five home games against Brooklyn.
- Brooklyn lost to Milwaukee, 117-114, in its most recent game on May 2, 2021.
- Milwaukee defeated Brooklyn, 117-114, in its most recent game on May 2, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!