Missouri vs Arkansas Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions, Over/Under & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
Missouri vs Arkansas Basketball Game Info
No. 12 Missouri Tigers (6-1, 0-1 SEC) vs. Arkansas Razorbacks (9-0, 1-0 SEC)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 2, 2021
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Bud Walton Arena – Fayetteville, AR
Missouri vs Arkansas Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIZ: (+210) | ARK: (-255)
Spread: MIZ: +5.5 (-108) | ARK: -5.5 (-112)
Total: 147.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MIZ: (N/A) | ARK: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: MIZ: (+6500) | ARK: (+4000)
Missouri vs Arkansas Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Missouri vs Arkansas Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Arkansas defeated Missouri, 78-68, in the most recent meeting between these teams on Feb. 22, 2020.
- Arkansas is 28-25 in its 53 all-time games against Missouri.
- Missouri is 4-3 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- SMU is 6-2 ATS this season.
- Missouri lost to Tennessee, 73-53, in its most recent game on Dec. 30, 2020.
- Arkansas defeated Auburn, 97-85, in its most recent game on Dec. 30, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!