Minnesota vs Auburn Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under & Betting Insights for 2020 Outback Bowl Game
Minnesota vs Auburn Rose Bowl Game Info
2020 Outback Bowl Game
No. 18 Minnesota Golden Gophers (10-2, 7-2 Big Ten) vs. No. 12 Auburn Tigers (9-3, 5-3 SEC)
Date: Wednesday, Jan. 1, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Raymond James Stadium – Tampa, FL
Minnesota vs Auburn Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MINN: (+240) | AUB: (-300)
Spread: MINN: +7.5 (-105) | AUB: -7.5 (-115)
Total: 51.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MINN: (N/A) | AUB: (N/A)
Outback Bowl Prediction
All college football win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Football Power Index (FPI).
Outback Bowl Capacity
- Raymond James Stadium's seating capacity is 65,890.
Minnesota & Auburn Strength of Schedule 2019
- Minnesota finished the 2019 season with one win against teams ranked in the final Week 15 College Football Playoff (CFP) Rankings top 25 (vs. No. 10 Penn State).
- Minnesota went 1-1 against teams ranked in the final Week 15 CFP Rankings top 25.
- Auburn finished the 2019 season with two wins over teams ranked in the final Week 15 CFP Rankings top 25 (vs. No. 6 Oregon, vs. No. 13 Alabama).
- Auburn went 2-3 against teams ranked in the final Week 15 CFP Rankings top 25.
Minnesota Outback Bowl History
- Minnesota's matchup with Auburn marks the Gophers' first Outback Bowl appearance in program history.
Auburn Outback Bowl History
- Auburn is 2-2 in its four all-time appearances in the Outback Bowl.
- Auburn lost to Wisconsin, 34-31 (OT), in its most recent Outback Bowl appearance on Jan. 1, 2015.
Minnesota vs Auburn Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Minnesota and Auburn have never faced one another prior to this upcoming Outback Bowl matchup.
- Minnesota is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups with SEC opponents.
- Auburn is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups with Big Ten opponents.
- When the 2019 Outback Bowl spread was first released by FanDuel Sportsbook, Auburn opened as an 8-point favorite.
- Minnesota lost to then-No. 12 Wisconsin, 38-17, at home in Week 14.
- Auburn defeated then-No. 5 Alabama, 48-45, at home in Week 14.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.