Michigan vs North Carolina Prediction, Odds, Spread, Line & Over/Under for Dec. 1 College Basketball Game
By Larry Rupp
Michigan vs UNC Basketball Game Info
No. 24 Michigan Wolverines (4-2, 0-0 Away) vs. North Carolina Tar Heels (4-2, 3-0 Home)
Date: Wednesday, December 1, 2021
Time: 9:15 p.m. EST
Venue: Dean E. Smith Center — Chapel Hill, NC
Michigan vs UNC Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MICH: (-142) | UNC: (+118)
Spread: MICH: -2.5 (-110) | UNC: +2.5 (-110)
Total: 150.0 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: MICH: (+1800) | UNC: (+5000)
Michigan vs UNC Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Michigan Wolverines win (54.6%)
Michigan vs UNC Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- The all-time head-to-head series between Michigan and North Carolina is tied at four wins each.
- Michigan defeated North Carolina, 73-64, during their most recent meeting on Nov. 28, 2019.
- Michigan is 2-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in each of Michigan's last five games.
- North Carolina is 5-0 straight up in its last five home games.
- The total has hit the over in four of North Carolina's last five games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.