Miami vs NC State Basketball Game Info
Miami Hurricanes (4-5, 0-4 ACC) vs. NC State Wolfpack (6-2, 2-1 ACC)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 9, 2021
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: PNC Arena – Raleigh, NC
Coverage: ACC Network
Miami vs NC State Spread & Odds
All CAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MIA: (+250) | NCST: (-310)
Spread: MIA: +6.5 (-106) | NCST: -6.5 (-114)
Total: 142.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MIA: (N/A) | NCST: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: MIA: (+8000) | NCST: (+6500)
Miami vs NC State Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
NC State: 80.6%
Miami vs NC State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- NC State defeated NC State, 83-72, in the last head-to-head meeting between these teams on Feb. 5, 2020.
- NC State is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head meetings with Miami.
- NC State is 5-5 in its last 10 head-to-head meetings with Miami.
- Miami lost to UNC, 67-65, in its most recent game on Jan. 5, 2021.
- NC State lost to Clemson, 74-70 (OT), in its most recent game on Jan. 5, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.