Mavericks vs Rockets Odds, Spread, Line, Over/Under, Prediction & Betting Insights for NBA Game
Mavs vs Rockets Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Dallas Mavericks (2-4, 1-3 Away) vs. Houston Rockets (2-2, 2-0 Home)
Date: Monday, Jan. 4, 2020
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Toyota Center — Houston, TX
Mavs vs Rockets Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DAL: (+156) | HOU: (-186)
Spread: DAL: +4.5 (-114) | HOU: -4.5 (-106)
Total: 228.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: DAL: (33%) | HOU: (67%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: DAL: (+2200) | HOU: (+5500)
Mavs vs Rockets Expert Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Mavs vs Rockets Betting Trends
- Dallas is 2-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games going back to last season.
- The total hit the under in five of Dallas' last seven games going back to last season.
- Houston is 2-6 ATS in their last eight games going back to last season.
- The total hit the under in eight of Houston's last 12 games going back to last season.
Mavs vs Rockets Stats
- Dallas is averaging 106.8 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 24 in the NBA).
- Dallas is surrendering 106.0 PPG last season (No. 7 in the NBA).
- Houston is averaging 115.2 PPG this season (No. 8 in the NBA).
- Houston is surrendering 116.2 PPG this season (No.24 in the NBA).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.