Magic vs Bulls Game Info
2021-22 NBA Regular Season
Orlando Magic (7-30, 5-17 Away) vs. Chicago Bulls (24-10, 12-4 Home)
Date: Monday, January 3, 2022
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: United Center — Chicago, IL
Magic vs Bulls Odds & Spread
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ORL: (+660) | CHI: (-1000)
Spread: ORL: +13.5 (-110) | CHI: -13.5 (-110)
Total: 222 — Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: ORL: (+50000) | CHI: (+2400)
Magic vs Bulls Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Chicago Bulls win (90.6%)
Magic vs Bulls Betting Trends
- Orlando is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five road games.
- Chicago is 6-0 straight up in its last six home games.
- The total has hit the under in nine of Orlando's last 13 games against Eastern Conference opponents.
- The total has hit the under in 17 of Chicago's last 20 games against Orlando.
Magic vs Bulls Prop Bets
- Nikola Vucevic — 17.5: Over (-110) | Under (-110)
- Nikola Vucevic — 11.5: Over (-115) | Under (-104)
- Nikola Vucevic — 3.5: Over (+104) | Under (-128)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.