Knicks vs Hornets Odds, Spread, Line, Over/Under, Prediction & Betting Insights for NBA Game
Knicks vs Hornets Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
New York Knicks (5-5, 3-2 Away) vs. Charlotte Hornets (5-5, 2-2 Home)
Date: Monday, Jan. 11, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Spectrum Center — Charlotte, NC
Coverage: MSG (NY), Fox Sports Southeast (NC)
Knicks vs Hornets Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: NY: (+162) | CHA: (-194)
Spread: NY: +4.5 (-110) | CHA: -4.5 (-110)
Total: 212 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: NY: (41%) | CHA: (59%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: NY: (+25000) | CHA: (+25000)
Knicks vs Hornets Expert Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Knicks vs Hornets Betting Trends
- New York is 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games against Charlotte.
- The total hit the under in each of New York's last seven games.
- Charlotte is 12-5-1 ATS in its last 18 games.
- The total hit the under in seven of Charlotte's last nine games.
Knicks vs Hornets Stats
- New York is averaging 101.3 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 29 in the NBA).
- New York is surrendering 105.1 PPG last season (No. 3 in the NBA).
- Charlotte is averaging 108.4 PPG this season (No. 24 in the NBA).
- Charlotte is surrendering 109.5 PPG this season (No. 11 in the NBA).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.