Jake Paul vs Tyron Woodley Odds, Prediction, Fight Info & Betting For Boxing Match on FanDuel Sportsbook
Paul vs Woodley Fight Info, Date & Time
Boxing Bout — Main Event
Jake Paul (3-0-0, 3 KO's) vs. Tyron "The Chosen One" Woodley (0-0-0, 0 KO's)
Date: Sunday, August 29, 2021
Fight Time: This will be the main event the card, which begins at 8:00 p.m. EST.
Venue: Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse — Cleveland, NV
Coverage: Showtime Pay-Per-View
Paul vs Woodley Odds & Betting Info
All boxing odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Jake Paul: (-190)
- Tyron Woodley: (+148)
- Draw: (+2000)
Method of Victory:
- Paul by KO/TKO: (-135)
- Paul by Points: (+900)
- Woodley by KO/TKO: (+190)
- Woodley by Points: (+1200)
Paul vs Woodley Prediction
Paul-Woodley prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Tyron Woodley (59%)
Method of Victory: KO/TKO (85%)
Paul vs Woodley Betting Trends & Stats
- Jake Paul defeated Ben Askren, by TKO, in his most recent fight on Apri. 17, 2021.
- This will be Tyron Woodley's professional boxing debut. He had previously gone 19-7-1 in 27 professional MMA fights.
- Woodley lost to Vicente Luque, by submission, in his most recent MMA fight on March 27, 2021.
- Paul has both the height (6'1") and reach (76") advantage over Woodley (5'9" and 74", respectively).
- Woodley held the UFC Welterweight Championship for nearly three years, accumulating four successful defenses during that time.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!