Hermansson vs Gastelum Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Fight Island 2 Middleweight Co-Main Event
Jack "The Joker" Hermansson (20-5-0, 11 KO's, 5 Submissions) vs. Kelvin Gastelum (15-5-0, 1 N/C, 6 KO's, 4 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, July 18, 2020
Fight Time: This will be the co-main event and fourth fight on the main card, which begins at 8 p.m. EST.
Venue: Yas Island — Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Hermansson vs Gastelum Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Fight Island 2 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Jack Hermansson: (+100)
- Kelvin Gastelum: (-118)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Hermansson by KO/TKO: (+550)
- Hermansson by Points: (+260)
- Hermansson by Submission: (+600)
- Gastelum by KO/TKO: (+310)
- Gastelum by Points: (+260)
- Gastelum by Submission: (+1200)
Hermansson vs Gastelum Betting Trends
- Jack Hermansson lost to Jared Cannonier, by TKO, in his most recent bout on Sep. 28, 2019.
- Kelvin Gastelum lost to Darren Till, by split decision, in his most recent bout on Nov. 2, 2019.
- Hermansson averages 5.13 significant strikes landed per minute with a 48 percent accuracy rate.
- Gastelum averages 3.75 significant strikes landed per minute with a 43 percent accuracy rate.
- Hermansson averages 2.56 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 56 percent defense rate.
- Gastelum averages 3.01 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 59 percent defense rate.
- Hermansson has a 77 percent takedown defense rate.
- Gastelum has a 62 percent takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.