Iowa vs Michigan Basketball Game Info
No. 9 Iowa Hawkeyes (17-6, 11-5 Big Ten) vs. No. 3 Michigan Wolverines (16-1, 11-1 Big Ten)
Date: Thursday, Feb. 25, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Crisler Center — Ann Arbor, MI
Iowa vs Michigan Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: IOWA: (+176) | MICH: (-210)
Spread: IOWA: +5 (-110) | MICH: -5 (-110)
Total: 155 – Over: (-116) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: IOWA: (21%) | MICH: (79%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: IOWA: (+1600) | MICH: (+600)
Iowa vs Michigan Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Iowa vs Michigan Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Iowa defeated Michigan, 90-83, at home in the most recent head-to-head matchup on Jan. 17, 2020.
- Michigan is 76-52 in the 128 all-time, head-to-head matchups with Iowa.
- Michigan is 5-5 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Iowa.
- Iowa is 3-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the under in each of Iowa's last five games.
- Michigan is 9-2 ATS in its last 11 games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Michigan's last eight games.
- Then-No. 11 Iowa defeated Penn State, 74-68, at home in its most recent game on Feb. 21, 2021.
- Then-No. 3 Michigan defeated then-No. 4 Ohio State, 92-87, on the road in its most recent game on Feb. 21, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.