Iowa vs Michigan Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 6
No. 14 Iowa Hawkeyes (4-0, 1-0 Big Ten) vs. No. 19 Michigan Wolverines (3-1, 1-1 Big Ten)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 5, 2019
Start Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Michigan Stadium – Ann Arbor, MI
Iowa vs Michigan Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: IOWA: (+170) | MICH: (-215)
Spread: IOWA: +4.5 (-110) | MICH: -4.5 (-110)
Total: 48 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: IOWA: 70% | MICH: 30%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: IOWA: (+12000) | MICH: (+6000)
Iowa vs Michigan Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Iowa defeated Michigan, 14-13, at home in Iowa City in the most recent meeting between these two programs on Nov. 12, 2016.
- Iowa is 4-1 in its last five head-to-head matchups against Michigan.
- Iowa is 6-4 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against Michigan.
- The home team has won eight of the last 10 meetings in this series, and the Wolverines have won three of their last four matchups with Iowa at home in Ann Arbor.
- Iowa defeated Middle Tennessee State (MTSU), 48-3, at home in Iowa City in Week 5.
- Michigan defeated Rutgers, 52-0, at home in Ann Arbor in Week 5.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.