Illinois vs Michigan Basketball Game Info
No. 4 Illinois Fighting Illini (18-6, 14-4 Big Ten) vs. No. 2 Michigan Wolverines (18-1, 13-1 Big Ten)
Date: Tuesday, March 2, 2021
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Crisler Center — Ann Arbor, MI
Illinois vs Michigan Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ILL: (+315) | MICH: (-400)
Spread: ILL: +8.5 (-110) | MICH: -8.5 (-110)
Total: 146.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ILL: (48%) | MICH: (52%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: ILL: (+1800) | MICH: (+360)
Illinois vs Michigan Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Illinois vs Michigan Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Illinois defeated Michigan, 64-62, in the most recent head-to-head matchup on Jan. 25, 2020.
- Illinois is 64-63 in the 127 all-time, head-to-head matchups with Michigan.
- Michigan is 3-2 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Illinois.
- Illinois defeated then-No. 23 Wisconsin, 74-69, in its most recent game on Feb. 27, 2021.
- Michigan defeated Indiana, 73-57, in its most recent game on Feb. 27, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!